Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lane's golf tournament in Santa Rosa -- 3/21/09

This weekend Scott & I took Lane to his golf tournament in Santa Rosa. He is a member of the Junior Golf Association of Northern California. He played a great game! Although the weather was a bit rainy, we had a really nice time. More golf tournaments to come!


Lane golfed at the Oakmont Golf Course -- East Course


Scott & Lane




It rained on us for the last 2 hours of the tournament.



Lane putting on the 18th hole
















My sister and I in the town of Windsor




Me in our condo -- heading to the tournament


Kristy, Lane & Me -- downtown Windsor grabbing a soda!


Scott & I in Powells -- the candy shop that we visited twice in 3 days (Lanes request of course)


Kristy in I in the candy shop


My sister and I

No comments: